RE: [Videolib] ALA Toronto

Steve Brantley (jbrant1@uic.edu)
Wed, 28 May 2003 13:39:32 -0500 (CDT)

I am also still planning to attend, serve on committees, and present this
year.

As far as the threat of SARS goes, My cousin has been teaching English in
Jinan (sp?) China for the past two years and feels that the threat is
minimal, even there. We shall see what ALA, WHO, and Canadian Health
Officials have to say as time goes on.

Steve Brantley

On Tue, 27 May 2003, Herbert, Rue wrote:

> As of now, I am still planning to attend. I feel committed to attending the conference as chair of the Notable Videos for Adults Committee, as well as staying involved with VRT in general. At the same time, my University and Library have maintained support for attendance at the conference. I don't know if I will be able to attend if anything changes there.
>
> Rue M. Herbert
> Media Resources
> Tampa Library
> University of South Florida

Steve Brantley
Assistant Reference Librarian and Assistant Professor
Daley Library--Reference,
The University of Illinois at Chicago
(M/C 234)
Box 8198