RE: [Videolib] Trivia or...? You decide: Food on Film

Elizabeth Stanley (elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Wed, 21 May 2003 16:21:41 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C31FF0.36E919A0

Gary,

Thanks for including documentaries like "Deconstructing Supper." I
recommend the following additional titles from Bullfrog Films:

Beyond Organic <http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/bo.html>
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/bo.html

Cultivating Change http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/cch.html
<http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/cch.html>