Re: [Videolib] Trivia or...? You decide: Food on Film

Marc Sober (msober@mail.pratt.lib.md.us)
Wed, 21 May 2003 16:54:39 -0400

--------------4DC6C87B5078A455D537E5A2

Hi Gary,
PFA had a series called Edible Cinema
http://www.bampfa.berkeley.edu/resources/film_notes/index.html
You've probably seen the list already; the reason I was checking their
Filmnotes was to see if they had anything on a great Ermanno Olmi film,
Long Live the Lady. The film notes say they got a print in 1996 from
Kino, but I believe Jessica told me a while back that it no longer has a
US distributor ( and alas was never available on video, so it's a no-go
for your class). Somebody should pick this film up!!!