[Videolib] Fwd: [Videonews] 25th National Media Market

Wed, 21 May 2003 12:59:24 -0700

--=====================_11576500==_.ALT

I'm taking the liberty of also forwarding this to videolib... sorry for
those who subscribe to both

>From: "Betty Ehlinger" <bettyge@mchsi.com>
>To: <videonews@library.berkeley.edu>
>Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 13:47:45 -0500
>Subject: [Videonews] 25th National Media Market
>Sender: videonews-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
>
>The 25th National Media Market will be held September 21-25, 2003, at the
>Alexis Park Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada. 53 educational media companies
>will be screening their latest releases. Professional development will
>include sessions on educational broadcasting technology, copyright, and
>marketing visual literacy. Mary Halnon, PBS Interactive, will lead a
>dinner session on "Which Technologies Help Teachers and Children Learn--A
>National Perspective".
>
>Credit cards, checks and purchase orders are accepted for registration
>payment. Visit our website, <http://www.NMM.net>www.NMM.net, for
>registration information, or email Betty Gorsegner Ehlinger,
><mailto:bettyge@mchsi.com>bettyge@mchsi.com. The 2003 exhibiting
>companies are linked on the Market's website. Hope to see you at our 25th
>anniversary celebration!
>
>Betty
>

>Betty Gorsegner Ehlinger
>
>National Media Market
>PO Box 8063
>Cedar Rapids, IA 52408-8063
>319 654 0606
>FAX 319 654 0607
><http://www.NMM.net>www.NMM.net
>25th NMM: September 21-25, 2003 in Las Vegas, NV

UC Berkeley
--=====================_11576500==_.ALT

I'm taking the liberty of also forwarding this to videolib...  sorry for those who subscribe to both

The 25th National Media Market will be held September 21-25, 2003, at the Alexis Park Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada.  53 educational media companies will be screening their latest releases.  Professional development will include sessions on educational broadcasting technology, copyright, and marketing visual literacy.  Mary Halnon, PBS Interactive, will lead a dinner session on "Which Technologies Help Teachers and Children Learn--A National Perspective".

Credit cards, checks and purchase orders are accepted for registration payment.  Visit our website, www.NMM.net, for registration information, or email Betty Gorsegner Ehlinger, bettyge@mchsi.com.  The 2003 exhibiting companies are linked on the Market's website.  Hope to see you at our 25th anniversary celebration!

Betty

Betty Gorsegner Ehlinger

National Media Market
PO Box 8063