RE: [Videolib] Trivia or...? You decide: Food on Film

Wed, 21 May 2003 13:50:01 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C31FC9.C8D438E4

I know someone is going to mention the short scene from When Harry Met
Sally starring Ryan and Crystal.
=20
=20

Monique L. Threatt
Assistant Librarian for Undergraduate Reference and Media Services
Main Library W121, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: 812.855.9857 /Fax: 812.855.1649 / Web:
www.indiana.edu/~libugls
=20