RE: [Videolib] looking for Australia Beyond the Fatal Shore

Bustamante, Patricia - HPL (
Thu, 15 May 2003 13:59:12 -0500

Amazon has a few copies for sale (not sure if it is the whole series) and
Blockbusters has all six episodes available - sold individually, I believe
and not as a set.,7378,,00.html?

Patricia Bustamante
Houston Public Library
Manager, Video Department
500 McKinney
Houston, TX 77002
Tel.: 832-393-1459
"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by
understanding." Albert Einstein

-----Original Message-----
From: Becky Albitz []
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 1:07 PM
Subject: [Videolib] looking for Australia Beyond the Fatal Shore

Good Afternoon:

I'm looking for the above series, which originally aired on PBS last
September. I assumed this would be fairly mainstream and easy to find, but
I'm having no luck. Guess I'm a bit rusty! Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated!

Becky Albitz
Electronic Resources and Copyright Librarian
Penn State University
W327 Pattee Library
University Park, PA 16802
(814) 865-9720