RE: [Videolib] WEB TV

M. Troy Davis (tdavis@aztec.lib.utk.edu)
Thu, 15 May 2003 06:50:34 -0400 (EDT)

Don't know if this is a relevant response, but I recently attended a
conference hosted by VIDE, and there was an interesting presentation given
on Northwestern's streaming cable tv to residence halls via ip. The
powerpoint pres is available here
http://www.vide.net/conferences/spr2003/presentations/day_two/julian_koh/nutv_videnet.ppt

Troy Davis
Media Services Librarian