Re: [Videolib] films by Patricio Guzman

Sally Wellman (swellman@pelican.state.lib.la.us)
Mon, 12 May 2003 16:01:49 -0500

--=======3D2F91E=======

--=====================_611920859==.ALT

Val:

It shouldn't be a problem. Just let us know when you are ready. You can
request by email, phone, or OCLC. We are a free lender. Our OCLC symbol
is LSL. We are happy to lend any title we have.

Sally

--=======3D2F91E======= Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit