RE: [Videolib] Film Clips

Carol Dunn (dunn@oplin.lib.oh.us)
Mon, 12 May 2003 16:11:33 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C318A2.5BC65900

Thanks to everyone for their help on this question. The patron has a small
summer theatre group for children, and this year they are doing melodramas,
wild west and old medicine shows.
Regards,
Carol Dunn
AV Manager, NT Administrator and Webmaster
dunn@oplin.lib.oh.us
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
206 Broadway
Findlay, Ohio 45840
www.findlay.lib.oh.us
Telephone: 419.422.1712
Fax: 419.422.0638

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Schauer, Amy
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 4:57 PM
To: 'videolib@library.berkeley.edu'
Subject: RE: [Videolib] Film Clips

There's a 20-minute film on VHS with footage of Buffalo Bill Cody's Wild
West Show (according to the cover notes, this was one of the first subjects
filmed by Edison's new motion picture camera):
TITLE Life & times of Buffalo Bill Cody [videorecording].
PUBLISHER Fort Collins, CO : The Old Army Press, c1987.
DESCRIPT 1 videocassette (20 min.) : sd., col. and b&w ; 1/2 in.

You can call the Old Army Press at 1-800-627-0079 - or we have a good copy
we can ILL to you.

Amy E. S. Schauer
Audio-Visual Librarian
West Linn Public Library