Re: [Videolib] films by Patricio Guzman

Val Gangwer (vgangwer@mbc.edu)
Mon, 12 May 2003 15:42:53 -0400

--------------A5728E7E5C40EC60888792AC

Sally,
My faculty member, who has not seen the film, is about to leave for the
summer (we have no summer classes here) but would like to see 'The
Pinchet Case' this fall. I will contact you again, if the offer is
still possible, and ask for it in August or September. If it is booked
at that time, I will look for another source. Thanks so much for your
help.
Yours, Val

--
Val Gangwer
Director of Audio Visual Services
Mary Baldwin College
540-887-7084

--------------A5728E7E5C40EC60888792AC Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> Sally,