Re: [Videolib] Odd title search - Brunswick Affair

Maryon Egerton-Jones (maryon.egerton-jones@senecac.on.ca)
Mon, 12 May 2003 09:45:45 -0400

Hello Deg:
The title is actually the Bronswik Affair and its available from the National
Film Board of Canada.
Maryon

The Bronswik Affair
1978, 23 min 25 s
Abstract
A very funny yet deadly serious film, The
Bronswik Affair demonstrates the
effectiveness of advertising in motivating
people to buy products they don't need.
It entertains through the comic appeal of
its characters and the baroque situations
they fall prey to. It also lays bare some
facts about the excesses of
consumerism prompted by a steady flow
of commercials.
Director