RE: [Videolib] Odd title search - Brunswick Affair

Zerkow, Syma - HPL (Syma.Zerkow@cityofhouston.net)
Fri, 9 May 2003 17:45:20 -0500

There is a short called "The Bronswik Affair." We used to own it on 16mm;
25 min. c.1980 from McGraw-Hill. The annotation from our old catalog reads:
"The power of advertising is examined in this fantasy drama about a
television set with the hypnotic ability to entice people to buy whatever
products are advertised."

Syma Zerkow
Coordinator of Materials Selection
Houston Public Library
500 McKinney
Houston, Texas 77002

phone: 832-393-1484
fax: 832-393-1466
syma.zerkow@cityofhouston.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Deg Farrelly [mailto:DEG.FARRELLY@asu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 9:17 PM
To: VideoLib (E-mail)
Subject: [Videolib] Odd title search - Brunswick Affair

I am writing on behalf of a colleague at another campus, who is working with
a faculty member there.

The faculty member is looking for a short film (video) which was shown as
"filler" on HBO in the early 80's.

This faculty member recalls the film's title as "Brunswick Affair". The
only other info I have on the title is this quote from the faculty member:
"They actually showed pictures of the victims."

I have searched Educational Film and Video Locator (remember that?!),
WorldCat, NICEM, the rental collections at Indiana U, Penn State, and U of
Missouri.

Any other ideas? Anyone remember a title along these lines?

Thanx.

deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Media/Communications Studies/Women's Studies
Arizona State University West
P.O. Box 37100
Phoenix, Arizona 85069-7100
Phone: 602.543.8522