RE: [Videolib] Film Clips

Schauer, Amy (ASchauer@ci.west-linn.or.us)
Fri, 9 May 2003 13:56:55 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3166D.866AD320

There's a 20-minute film on VHS with footage of Buffalo Bill Cody's Wild
West Show (according to the cover notes, this was one of the first subjects
filmed by Edison's new motion picture camera):
TITLE Life & times of Buffalo Bill Cody [videorecording].
PUBLISHER Fort Collins, CO : The Old Army Press, c1987.
DESCRIPT 1 videocassette (20 min.) : sd., col. and b&w ; 1/2 in.

You can call the Old Army Press at 1-800-627-0079 - or we have a good copy
we can ILL to you.

Amy E. S. Schauer
Audio-Visual Librarian
West Linn Public Library
1595 Burns Street
West Linn, Oregon 97068
ph.: 503.656.7853 ext. 18
fax: 503.656.2746

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Dunn [mailto:dunn@oplin.lib.oh.us]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 10:52 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Film Clips

I have a patron who is looking for some film clips that include the
following:
Old Time Medicine Shows
Wild West Shows
and some examples of the old melodramas.
So far, I have Annie Oakley (1935), Perils of Pauline (1947), Tumbling
Tumbleweeds with
Gene Autry, and a silent version of the Perils of Pauline. Any suggestions
or comments
appreciated!
Regards,
Carol Dunn
AV Manager, NT Administrator and Webmaster
dunn@oplin.lib.oh.us
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
206 Broadway
Findlay, Ohio 45840