Re: [Videolib] 3M DVD security

Kim Crowley (crowley@julip.fcgov.com)
Fri, 9 May 2003 09:07:38 -0600 (MDT)

We don't put anything on the double-sided DVDs. It's a tradeoff, but we
haven't seen a bunch go missing yet. We also no longer secure VHS; this
allows them to be checked out on our self-service check machines.
kc

Kim Crowley, Technology Coordinator
City of Fort Collins Public Library
201 Peterson Street phone: 970.221.6662
Fort Collins, CO 80524 fax: 970.221.6398
crowley@julip.fcgov.com