Re: [Videolib] Yashagaike on VHS/DVD?

MileFilms@aol.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 17:27:31 EDT

--part1_167.1fefd5e0.2bec25c3_boundary

In a message dated 5/8/03 2:17:24 PM, ccford@lib.uci.edu writes:

> Has Yashagaike (1979) aka Demon Pond directed by Masahiro Shinoda ever
> been released on video? We have the film but a faculty member wants it on
> video. I've searched for it, but haven't been able to find it.

Dear Collette,
This was a New Yorker (nontheatrical) and Kino (theatrical) release back in
1980 or so. It's never been released in the US on video. Frankly, a good 16mm
print of the film is quite the treasure.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Email: milefilms@aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_167.1fefd5e0.2bec25c3_boundary

     Has Yashagaike (1979) aka Demon Pon= d directed by Masahiro Shinoda ever been released on video? We have the film= but a faculty member wants it on video. I've searched for it, but haven't b= een able to find it.

Dear Collette,
This was a New Yorker (nontheatrical) and Kino (theatrical) release back in=20= 1980 or so. It's never been released in the US on video. Frankly, a good 16m= m print of the film is quite the treasure.