Re: [Videolib] Panasonic VHS/DVD Player

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Wed, 7 May 2003 11:38:45 -0700

Our techs prefer the JVC HR-SVC20U. We get them from AV Center in Red
Lodge, Montana, for less than $200 per unit (we buy a dozen at a time). Our
shop says the Panasonics are too lightweight.

But then, if your people don't have experience with JVC ...

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University
San Francisco CA 94132-4200