RE: [Videolib] politics and sports

Katherine Litwin (klitwin@facets.org)
Fri, 2 May 2003 15:37:08 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C310C0.B1240940

Thanks for the props, Dennis. The name of the William Klein film which
Facets just put out is MUHAMMAD ALI THE GREATEST. (I also once met Ali, when
I was about 8 years old, in a bookstore in the Chicago subarbs)

I know the request was for all sports, but as I am most fond of boxing, here
are two other boxing films with a political bent:

THE BOXER (d.Jim Sheridan)- deals with conflict in Northern Ireland
GIRLFIGHT (d. Karyn Kusama)- deals with gender issues in boxing

Katherine Litwin
Sales Representative
Libraries & Educational Accounts
klitwin@facets.org