Re: [Videolib] Lafayette (1961)

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 12:15:50 +0200

Dear John,

this title is not available in France and Italy as far as I see. It has
been available from Facets up to March 2002 but it's not listed in their
web catalogue any more.
http://www.buyindies.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/AppLogic+FTContentServer?pagename=BI/listing&item_id=FCTS-20540
Bowker's Audio & Video Database says it's available from Video
Yesteryear but I cannot find any website of this publisher. It's not
offered by ebay.

The truncated version (from 158 min. to 60 min., dubbed in English)
seems to be available from Movies Unlimited:
http://www.moviesunlimited.com/musite/frameset/index.asp?frame=findresults%5Fdirector%2Easp&search=Jean+Dreville

It's available for rent in a more complete version (138 min.) from
Francevision (title: La Fayette!), probably in French without any
subtitles (?).
http://www.francevision.com/Catalog/item.asp?Act=Item&ID=4675&PID=1

Here is some more info on this distributor:
http://www.francevision.co.uk/videoclub/index.htm#member_info

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin