Re: [Videolib] Query: all Millennium materials booking module

Jeffrey Clark (clarkjc@jmu.edu)
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:37:21 -0400

Kate,

I'll let you and others know what I learn provided they don't mind their
opinions being public.

Here in VA, our Millennium task force has arranged a web demo from
Innnovative that includes this module. If any of your questions are
answered, I'll share that with you.

We haven't decided on a "site visit" in VA yet, but I hope it will be a
materials booking user. Demos go only so far.

Jeff

--On Wednesday, April 23, 2003 8:54 AM +1000 Kate Vaux