Re: [Videolib] Copying CD-ROMS

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:25:08 -0500

Unless these items were purchased with duplication rights, no you can't do this
without violating copyright. There are a few video publishers who offer
duplication license - Annenberg/CPB is one - but you are limited to one copy,
and these terms are stated clearly in their catalogs and invoices. There is no
way Disney (or any theatrical film producer) is going to allow this.

--
John Holland
Librarian,  Media Express