Re: [Videolib] full size VHS camcorders

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:55:18 -0400

Mike,
The director of our department got permission from our college's business
office to do some shopping on eBay. We've always used Panasonics, but what
he ended up buying were RCAs. Not brand-new, but they work.
Marilyn

AT 02:23 PM 4/17/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of source where I can buy several full size VHS
>camcorders? Ideally I am looking for Panasonic brand camcorders. Since
>they play/record on regular VHS tapes it is very convenient for our
>faculty and students. Our mini-DV cameras require a transfer for
>classroom playback.
>
>I am aware that no major companies still produce such cameras but was
>curious if any vendors have a few still in stock. Secondly, perhaps one
>of you has such a camera, in used condition, that we could purchase.
>
>Thanks for your interest! Feel free to reply via the listserv or directly
>to me at
>
><mailto:schmittm@uwgb.edu>schmittm@uwgb.edu
>
>Thanks,
>
>Mike Schmitt
>University of Wisconsin-Green Bay

(Film Scheduling & Rentals)
Audiovisual Classrm Svcs, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd, Clinton NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687