Re: [Videolib] PBS Videos-Madness

Delin, Peter (
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:45:29 +0200

Dear Darla,

if it's no longer available in the U.S. you might try the BBC in the
U.K. where it is still available in VHS/PAL:
But I'm not sure if they will send this title to the U.S. They probably
will not if there should be any rights holder for the U.S. educational
market for this title.

You should contact them and ask them if they would furnish a copy in

With kind regards

Peter Delin/Videolektorat