RE: [Videolib] AV Collecting Lists sought for Library Journal

Konkel, Mary (Konkel@cdnet.cod.edu)
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:35:07 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C30425.6073AAC0

I am sure I am being redundant in this suggestion, but I hope the Video
Round Table's notables will be considered. It shouldn't
be too difficult for editors to compile in a subject list for their featured
issue.--Mary

http://www.ala.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Our_Association/Round_Tables/VRT/N
otable_Videos/Previous_Winners1.htm
<http://www.ala.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Our_Association/Round_Tables/VRT/