Re: [Videolib] 16mm rental of Rocky Horror

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:10:39 -0400

Rocky Horror Picture Show is listed on the website of Criterion Pictures.
I've rented it from them before.
http://www.criterionpicusa.com/cplusa/lcl_criterionusamain.html or call
800-890-9494

At 02:39 PM 4/15/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Anyone know who handles 16mm film rentals of Rocky Horror Picture Show for
>public screenings where admission will be charged? Not Swank, according
>to their website. A local performing arts center showed it last fall and
>wants to do so again, but the company they used last time has gone out of
>business (I haven't been able to reach the perf. arts guy to find out who
>that company was). Thanks.
>
>Mike
>
>Mike Boedicker
>Audiovisual Director & Webmaster
>Danville Public Library
>319 N. Vermilion, Danville, IL 61832
>(217) 477-5223 ext. 123 / Fax: (217) 477-5230
>mboedicker@hotmail.com
>http://www.danville.lib.il.us

(Film Scheduling & Rentals)
Audiovisual Classrm Svcs, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd, Clinton NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687