Re: [Videolib] 16mm rental of Rocky Horror

MileFilms@aol.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:13:53 EDT

--part1_16b.1d387b42.2bcdc201_boundary

In a message dated 4/15/03 4:06:25 PM, mboedicker@hotmail.com writes:

> Anyone know who handles 16mm film rentals of Rocky Horror Picture Show for=
=20
> public screenings where admission will be charged?=A0 Not Swank, according=
to=20
>=20
> their website.=A0 A local performing arts center showed it last fall and=20
> wants=20
> to do so again, but the company they used last time has gone out of=20
> business=20
> (I haven't been able to reach the perf. arts guy to find out who that=20
> company was).=A0 Thanks.
>=20

I would assume you need Criterion in Chicago -- 800-890-9494.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Email: milefilms@aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_16b.1d387b42.2bcdc201_boundary

In a message dated 4/15/03 4:06:25 PM, mboedicker@hotmail.com writes:

Anyone know who handles 16mm film rentals of Rocky Horror Pic= ture Show for
public screenings where admission will be charged?=A0 Not Swank, according t= o
their website.=A0 A local performing arts center showed it last fall and wan= ts
to do so again, but the company they used last time has gone out of business=
(I haven't been able to reach the perf. arts guy to find out who that
company was).=A0 Thanks.

I would assume you need Criterion in=20= Chicago -- 800-890-9494.