Re: [Videolib] PPR Po Pet Peeve

Sarah Andrews (sarah-andrews@uiowa.edu)
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:26:19 -0500

If I had to venture a guess on the positive side--
Perhaps what the library in question MEANT to do was to simply convey that
if possible, they want to purchase the PPR, and want to be invoiced the PPR
price. My pet peeve is when I see a website with a price (no institutional
price mentioned), send out a purchase order with that price on it, and then
get a notice back--"public performance rights/institutional price is $,
please confirm."

Sarah Andrews
University of Iowa Libraries