Re: [Videolib] spanish-language films

www.richardcohenfilms.com (rbc24@earthlink.net)
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:56:14 -0700

"Going To School - Ir a la Escuela" is available in a Spanish language
version (Spanish language narration, subtitles are used when English or
Sign language is spoken in this version). Some of the children and
their parents in the documentary video move between spoken Spanish and
English. The English version is subtitled when people speak Spanish.
Although it'snot what you are looking for, there is a Russian
translation available on paper. The film was featured at the first
disability rights film festival in Moscow this past winter.

You can find out more at http://www.richardcohenfilms.com or give me a
call at (310) 838.4385 - Richard

You can