Re: [Videolib] Contact Info for Chimera Distro

Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:45:49 -0700

Hi Kimberly,

I just happened to be editing our review of "Happiness of the Katakuris" for
our next issue. Here's the contact info I have:

Chimera Entertainment
519 Belmark Ct.
San Antonio, TX 78258
Tel: 210-481-5936

That phone number may be for Clifton Jones, my contact in marketing.

Best,

Randy

Randy Pitman
Publisher/Editor
Video Librarian
8705 Honeycomb Ct. NW
Seabeck, WA 98380
Tel: (800) 692-2270; Fax: (360) 830-9346
Email: vidlib@videolibrarian.com
Web: www.videolibrarian.com