[Videolib]

Stephen.Pomes@mms.gov
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:04:22 -0600

The attached message appeared originally in the PUBLIB mailing list. With
Candice's permission, I am posting it to the list. Please send your
Videolib.

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen V. Pomes, Librarian
Library
Minerals Management Service
U.S. Dept. of the Interior
1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., MS 5031
New Orleans, LA 70123-2394
Telephone: 504-736-2521
Fax: 504-736-2525
E-Mail: stephen.pomes@mms.gov

Opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily correspond to those of

my employer.