RE: [Videolib] electronic media preservation survey

Threatt, Monique L (
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:28:46 -0500

Hi Carey,

I will respond within the next few days.

Monique L. Threatt, Librarian for Reference and Media
Main Library W121, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: 812.855.9857 /Fax: 812.855.1649 / Web:

-----Original Message-----
From: Carey Stumm []
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 3:03 PM
Subject: [Videolib] electronic media preservation survey

I'm a student of Library and Information Science at
Queens College in New York and am writing my thesis on
the preservation of analog and digital media in
Academic Libraries, Museums, and Archives in the
United States.
If you work for an Academic Library, Museum or Archive
in the United States and would like to contribute to
this survey, I have created an interactive
questionnaire at

The survey is multiple choice and made up of 29
questions regarding electronic media preservation.
There is the option to remain anonymous for your
The dissemination of this survey is strictly through
listservs that serve the cultural heritage communities
and your participation is much appreciated.
Thanks for your time.
Carey Stumm

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more _______________________________________________