Re: [Videolib] Fair Use / Fair Dealing 15-30 second clips

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 12:28:27 -0800

Isn't it ironic that we safeguard/protect/restrict US programs more than
they would be
safeguarded in the US?
Lately, I've had the question of quantity raised: can't we just show 10
seconds?
30 seconds? etc. My answer is - it doesn't matter how long the clip is -
the issue is the rights. Thanks Oksana for the Chapter & verse.

Susan