Re: [Videolib] Warner Bros Cartoons

Sergio Angelini (sergio@bufvc.ac.uk)
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:27:05 +0100

Apparently, Warners are planning a release this Autumn, although it is not
clear what will be included - Warners are apparently soliciting suggestions
from potential users. Here is a brief item on it that appeared in DIGITAL
BITS the other day:

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/#tunessurv

There has also been a lot of discussion over at the Home Theater Forum:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133298

Regards,

Sergio

Sergio Angelini

Library and Database Manager
British Universities Film & Video Council
77 Wells Street
London
W1T 3QJ
Tel: 020 7393 1506