Re: [Videolib] university wide digital rights

Cambridge Documentary Films, Inc. (cdf@shore.net)
Tue, 01 Apr 2003 15:54:30 -0500

The video sells for $150 and the terms would be 10 years. I would imagine
that they would normally buy two copies for a heavily used video and would
probably replace them after two or three years. Thank you for helping me
think this out. Laura