RE: [Videolib] Source for reviews of "food" videos.

James Scholtz (jimscholtz@sdln.net)
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 20:19:16 -0600

Kevin if you want video reviews of nonfiction "how-to"programs then you
should try issues of the Video Librarian, Booklist and Library
Journal. The problem with BKL and LJ is that they have no subject index
and Media Review Index is out of date (not sure about out of print at this
writing). VL is most comprehensive. Randy Pitman is on this list serv and
a past president of ALA's Video Round Table. E-mail him at
vidlib@videolibrarian.com and maybe he can set you up with a temporary
password for Video Librarians on-line, comprehensive database of reviews
(it is excellent!!). Randy's ph. is (360) 830-9345 / Seabeck, WA. Jim
Scholtz

James C. Scholtz, Director
Yankton Community Library
515 Walnut St.