RE: [Videolib] Source for reviews of "food" videos.

(kevmsmit@sbcglobal.net)
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 20:20:49 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C2F7C3.05BED0F0

Thank You, these are great sources for documentary film reviews. =
However, I
am looking for reviews of videos, which are not feature films, and are =
not
exactly documentaries either. They are more like how to videos such as
productions by the Food Network, "Good Eats" or "30 Minute Meals". I =
know
that magazines such as "Cooks Illustrated" review cookbooks but I =
haven't
seen any reviews of these types of videos.
=20
When I looked at the sources you mentioned, I saw many fine reviews of
independent films and documentaries, but what I need a source for =
"how-to"
type video reviews.
=20
I apologize for not being clearer the first time.
=20
Thanks,
=20
Kevin