RE: [Videolib] Source for reviews of "food" videos.

Bergman, Barbara J (barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu)
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 18:07:10 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2F7E2.A423D3BB

Kevin,

The IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes are great if you need feature films. Not
so much if you need documentaries.=20
* Educational Media Reviews Online
http://libweb.lib.buffalo.edu/emro/search.html=20
Set subject to "Agriculture" -- leave everything else blank.

* Video Librarian -- See if your library has a subscription to the
print version (or better yet, ask the media librarian if they have Video
Librarian Plus, so you can search the whole works full-text)
http://www.videolibrarian.com/

* www.mediasleuth.com
* www.docuseek.com

* Search Library Lit database for the video reviews from Library
Journal, Booklist, etc.

* If you have Media Review Digest you'll find that it leads you to
these sources.

Anything that I'm forgetting guys?

Barb Bergman=20
Media Services Librarian