RE: [Videolib] Video about photographer William Eggleston

Katherine Litwin (klitwin@facets.org)
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:06:08 -0600

Ah, one of my favorite photographers . . . unfortunately, I could not find
any films about him for you. He is mentioned, briefly in

John Szarkowski: A Life in Photography
As Director of the Department of Photography at New York's Museum of Modern
Art, John Szarkowski organized landmark exhibitions of the works of Andre
Kertesz, Walker Evans, William Eggleston, Diane Arbus and other greats for
nearly 30 years. This documentary profiles his career as a curator as well
as his own work as a photographer, which he had abandoned for many years
until the publication of <i>Mr. Bristol's Barn</i>.
Richard B. Woodward/Sandra McLeod---USA---1999---47 mins.

Katherine Litwin
Sales Representative
Libraries & Educational Accounts
klitwin@facets.org <mailto:klitwin@facets.org> <mailto:klitwin@facets.org>