[Videolib] Re: film suggestions please

John Hoskyns-Abrahall (John@bullfrogfilms.com)
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:44:00 -0500

Dear Kim,

Our film, THE TALE OF THE THREE LOST JEWELS, is a love story between two
teenagers in the Gaza Strip, one Palestinian and one Israeli. It was made
by Michel Khleifi, one of the leading Palestinian filmmakers.

For more information go to www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/tale.html.

Also there's a wonderful film about the Iranian community in Canada that
looks at the life of asylees in North America. It's called THE TREE THAT
REMEMBERS.
www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/ttr.html.

Yours,
John Hoskyns-Abrahall