Re: [Videolib] defunct companies

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:08:18 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3131525298_35071288_MIME_Part

From: MileFilms@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:55:56 EST
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] defunct companies

In a message dated 3/26/03 11:41:59 AM, ghandman@library.berkeley.edu
writes:

OK OK OK OK OK...mia maxima culpa!
I had a bad night last night, tossing and turning...ugly, disturbing dreams
about being chased down endless, popcorn littered aisles by David Shepard
wielding a flaming roll of celluloid...
If the world were composed of solely of Kinos and Milestones (and Firs
Run/Icaruses, and Cinema Guilds, and New Day Films...), I would be a happy
(and far less grumpy) guy.

Cool dream. Usually, mine has von Stroheim chasing me with a chainsaw, but
to each his own. All is forgiven.

Dennis Doros

Well mine has Darren Baker being swooped up by Sammy Sosa after wandering
towards home plate
just before Hee Seop Choi scores winning run for Cubs in 6th game of the 03
World Series

I think you and Gary need to stop eating spicy foods before you go to bed.
You would have
much nicer dreams

Jessica