Re: [Videolib] defunct companies

MileFilms@aol.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:55:56 EST

--part1_ca.1a0aebe5.2bb3359c_boundary

In a message dated 3/26/03 11:41:59 AM, ghandman@library.berkeley.edu writes:

> OK OK OK OK OK...mia maxima culpa!
> I had a bad night last night, tossing and turning...ugly, disturbing dreams
>
> about being chased down endless, popcorn littered aisles by David Shepard
> wielding a flaming roll of celluloid...
> If the world were composed of solely of Kinos and Milestones (and Firs
> Run/Icaruses, and Cinema Guilds, and New Day Films...), I would be a happy
> (and far less grumpy) guy.

Cool dream. Usually, mine has von Stroheim chasing me with a chainsaw, but to
each his own. All is forgiven.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Email: milefilms@aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_ca.1a0aebe5.2bb3359c_boundary

In a message dated 3/26/03 11:41:59 AM, ghandman@library.berkeley.edu writes= :

OK OK OK OK OK...mia maxima culpa!
I had a bad night last night, tossing and turning...ugly, disturbing dreams=20=
about being chased down endless, popcorn littered aisles by David Shepard wielding a flaming roll of celluloid...
If the world were composed of solely of Kinos and Milestones (and Firs
Run/Icaruses, and Cinema Guilds, and New Day Films...), I would be a happy <= BR> (and far less grumpy) guy.