Ben Achtenberg (
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 12:54:10 -0500

Here's the URL for Fanlight's index of captioned titles:

Be sure to check back in a couple of weeks; we're about to finalize
contracts on a couple of new captioned programs, and are adding more all
the time.

Also be sure to check the listings of the Captioned Media Program
( run by the National Association of the Deaf under a grant
from the U.S. Department of Education. This is an extensive listing of
titles available both from CMP itself and from other sources.

Ben Achtenberg

At 09:11 AM 3/20/03 -0600, you wrote:
>Any suggestions for good sources for closed-captioned videos (VHS or DVD)?
>We are working on a
>grant and are particularly interested in non feature film titles in subject
>areas such as: Education, Business,
>Health, Technology and general Social Sciences. Thanks--Mary
>Mary S. Konkel
>Assistant Professor
>Head of Technical Services
>College of DuPage
>Library SRC 3038A
>425 Fawell Blvd.
>Glen Ellyn, IL 60137-6599
>Voice: (630) 942-2662
>Fax: (630) 858-8757
>Videolib mailing list

Ben Achtenberg / Fanlight Productions
4196 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02131
(617) 469-4999 Fax: (617) 469-3379

Videolib mailing list