Re: [Videolib] CLOSED-CAPTIONED SOURCES

Ben Achtenberg (Ben@fanlight.com)
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 12:54:10 -0500

Here's the URL for Fanlight's index of captioned titles:
http://www.fanlight.com/captioned.shtml

Be sure to check back in a couple of weeks; we're about to finalize
contracts on a couple of new captioned programs, and are adding more all
the time.

Also be sure to check the listings of the Captioned Media Program
(www.cvf.org) run by the National Association of the Deaf under a grant
from the U.S. Department of Education. This is an extensive listing of
titles available both from CMP itself and from other sources.

Ben Achtenberg

At 09:11 AM 3/20/03 -0600, you wrote:
>Any suggestions for good sources for closed-captioned videos (VHS or DVD)?
>We are working on a
>grant and are particularly interested in non feature film titles in subject
>areas such as: Education, Business,
>Health, Technology and general Social Sciences. Thanks--Mary
>
>_________________
>
>Mary S. Konkel
>Assistant Professor
>Head of Technical Services
>College of DuPage
>Library SRC 3038A
>425 Fawell Blvd.
>Glen Ellyn, IL 60137-6599
>Voice: (630) 942-2662
>Fax: (630) 858-8757
>Email: Konkel@cdnet.cod.edu

Ben Achtenberg / Fanlight Productions
4196 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02131
(617) 469-4999 Fax: (617) 469-3379
Email: Ben@Fanlight.com