Re: [Videolib] compact shelving for videotapes

Francis C Poole (fpoole@udel.edu)
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:47:15 -0500 (EST)

Maureen...We are in process of installing ProMedia Gemtrak shelving
for our video collection. We decided against moveable shelving as it is
more difficult to install and more cumbersome to use. We are out of room
in our present location where we have more than 11,000 video tapes and
DVDs shelved on traditional support type shelves. The GemTrak high
density shelving units will more than triple our capacity and we will
still have room for additional units in the future. Cheaper than a new
building. Check this out: www.russbassett.com.

Good luck. Francis Poole, Media Librarian
University of Delaware Library