Re: [Videolib] a slightly different copyright question

MileFilms@aol.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:15:31 EST

--part1_18a.178129d3.2ba8d863_boundary

In a message dated 3/18/03 3:08:35 PM, jrosner@kino.com writes:

> Provided the clips are relatively short say under two minutes of a feature
> film I don't think you would have any problem

This is from Jessica!!!??? Are we sure this isn't really from the Maria clone
from Metropolis? Are the Cubs really going to win this year? Stay tuned...
(Yeah, we ALL know the answer to the last question, but it's still spring
training, the sun is shining, the grass is green, and so let's not ruin it
for her and Dusty Baker.)

I agree with her that you probably would not get in trouble, but I'm guessing
it's not the legal opinion. I would suspect you would have problems if the
studios found out.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128