RE: penguin and flamingo

Deg Farrelly (DEG.FARRELLY@asu.edu)
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:58:25 -0800 (PST)

Chris -

I have not seen a reply to this on Videolib, so perhaps your note
got lost in the shuffle

I believe the title you are looking for is: A Peacock in the Land of
the Penguins distributed by CRM Films.
http://www.crmfilms.com
http://www.crmlearning.com/scripts/product.asp?isbn=111498V

Hold onto your hat when you read the pricing info.

Hope this helps.

deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Media/Communications Studies/Women's Studies
Arizona State University West
P.O. Box 37100
Phoenix, Arizona 85069-7100
Phone: 602.543.8522