Re: 16mm Film Collection

Kathy Olsen (kolsen@browardlibrary.org)
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 12:40:15 -0800 (PST)

Actually, Don, they've dumped it in the lap of someone in Administrative Services, who didn't have a clue how to proceed. They've told her it has to go out to bid, but first she's got to find some potential buyers and know how to assess its current value.

Kathy

>>> chaunceyd@mdpls.org 03/07/03 03:25PM >>>
Cathy,
If it were Miami-Dade County, we would need to go through Procurement's requirements for disposing of surplus county property. That might entail putting out an RFQ or RFP (which Procurement would assist with). Has Broward County offered any advice, or have they dumped it in your lap?

From: "Kathy Olsen" <kolsen@browardlibrary.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 11:36:34 -0800 (PST)

--
Donald Chauncey, Branch Administrator
Miami-Dade Public Library System

********************************************************************** This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.