Re: Looking for information about the video "Protect your Family"

Videogo@aol.com
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:04:15 -0800 (PST)

--part1_7b.bd302ad.2b98d919_boundary

In a message dated 3/6/03 11:47:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,=20
rzurn@duluth.lib.mn.us writes:

> I just received sales information from Instructional Video about a video=20
> called "Protect your Family: an essential guide for self-defense from=20
> chemical & biological weapons"... Has anyone viewed this video? It sounds=
=20
> like something a public library should carry but I am need a little more=20
> information before I order it.=20
>=20

Renee...

These are quite a few reviews of this video which you may wish to access=20
online, including the following posting which I found on MSN:

This is a very basic practical guide for families and employers that creates=
=20
awareness of potential dangers that most people would not even consider. The=
=20
reality of these dangers is worth knowing about and provides a greater sense=
=20
of security at a time when people are uncertain about in what form and from=20
where a terrorist attack could come.=E2=80=9D The film deals with various fo=
rms of=20
biological weapons such as bacteria (anthrax), virus (cholera, small pox),=20
and chemical weapons such as Agent Orange, mustard gas, and nerve and blood=20
agents. It explains how such agents could be distributed in an attack. The=20
film also illustrates symptoms, discusses antibiotics and how to treat any=20
exposure; what precautions can be taken against attack at home or at work,=20
including protecting pets; and different steps that can be taken as=20
preventative measures. =20

Wishing you continued success...

Dean W. Stevens
Vide-O-Go, Inc. / That's Infotainment!