Re: VRT Notable Videos for Adults Commmittee

Erika Day (eld2n@virginia.edu)
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:09:46 -0800 (PST)

--Apple-Mail-18--59771831
delsp=yes;
charset=US-ASCII;
format=flowed

Oops. That was meant to go to Rue.

Erika

--
Erika Day
Media Librarian
Robertson Media Center
Clemons Library
University of Virginia
(434) 924-3341 | eld2n@virginia.edu

--Apple-Mail-18--59771831 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Type: text/enriched; charset=US-ASCII

Oops. That was meant to go to Rue.

Erika

On Thursday, March 6, 2003, at 11:00 AM, Erika Day wrote:

<excerpt>

--Apple-Mail-12--60334008

charset=US-ASCII;

format=flowed

[...]

<<fontfamily><<param>Times New Roman<</param>--

Erika Day

Media Librarian

Robertson Media Center

Clemons Library

University of Virginia

(434) 924-3341 |

<<underline><<color><<param>1918,1918,FFFE<</param>eld2n@virginia.edu<</color><</underline><</fontfamily>

[...]

previewing time will be required from members. Each member will serve a

<</excerpt>

--Apple-Mail-12--60334008--

Erika Day

Media Librarian