RE: Enemy at the Door Series

Chris McNevins (Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu)
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 09:15:51 -0800 (PST)

Angie:

There is a 4 volume set of Series 2 listed on their website:

http://www.goldhil.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=GHM&Product_C
ode=GH1697&Category_Code=

If that's not what you want the website will at least furnish you with
contact info.

Chris McNevins
University Library Assistant II
University of Connecticut
Homer Babbidge Library
Collections Services / Acquisitions-Monographs
369 Fairfield Rd. Unit 1005AM
Storrs, CT 06269-1005

phone: 860-486-3842
fax: 860-486-6493
mailto:chris.mcnevins@uconn.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Angie Findley [mailto:afindley@mail.greenwood.lib.in.us]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 11:34 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Enemy at the Door Series

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C2E241.CE0FF8A0

Have any of you heard of series titled "Enemy at the Door"?? The films =
have a copyright of 1977 and were distributed by Goldhil Video. They =
are a British drama series revolving around World War II. We have volume =
one and volume two. Apparently volume two ends fairly abruptly and our =
patrons have asked if there is a third volume available. I've searched =
and have only found the two volumes. Are they in the process of making =
another or are my patrons out of luck?
------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C2E241.CE0FF8A0

Have any of you heard of series titled "Enemy at the Door"??  = The=20 films have a copyright of 1977 and were distributed by Goldhil=20 Video.   They are a British drama series revolving around = World=20 War II. We have volume one and volume two.  Apparently volume = two ends=20 fairly abruptly and our patrons have asked if there is a third volume=20 available.  I've searched and have only found the two = volumes.  Are=20 they in the process of making another or are my patrons out of=20 luck?
------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C2E241.CE0FF8A0--