Re: sources

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:56:17 -0800 (PST)

Dear Philip,

you are right, it's strange:
http://www.fnac.com/Shelf/article.asp?PRID=1217279&SID=085e6b2c%2Da7c1%2D897c%2Deff3%2D315a1c998add&UID=07851e739%2Dce11%2D49e2%2Da38d%2Dfade95c51236&AID=&Origin=FnacAff&No=4&Fr=3&Mn=6&Ra=-3&To=0

At the moment FNAC indicates "Supprimé à la vente, indisponible" which
means not available. But the DVD and the videos are certainly available
at the publisher himself and Doriane films calls it a "nouveauté".
Perhaps they will be available again in the near future.

At the end of 2002 we have bought the videos from K-Films as you did
with the DVD from FNAC. (I did not realize that they were also available
on DVD which we would have prefered. We will make up for because of the
english subtitles.) Amazon.fr probably does not have them because they
do not list all the small publishers completely.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html