RE: Department name

Shanoian, Jonathan (ShanoianJ@wpunj.edu)
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:44:25 -0800 (PST)

For a few years now, we have called our department Media Services. We are
responsible for audio and video materials as well as other technology
support for the University.

Jonathan Shanoian
IRT/Media Services
William Paterson University
300 Pompton Road
Wayne, NJ 07470
973-720-2308
shanoianj@wpunj.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Mayra Nemeth [mailto:nemethm@fiu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 12:23 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Department name

Hi,
I need your help! My library director has requested that I "upgrade"
the name of our department, presently known as Audiovisual Dept. to
something more modern. If you had this opportunity what would you call
it? Ours is a university library and we collect in all subjects and
all kinds of av materials (not just videos). We also are the music
library, as well as the visual arts and architecture library
(slides). Thanks for your help.

--

Mayra Nemeth Head, Audiovisual Dept., Library Library Web Manager Florida International University Miami, FL 33199 305-348-3009 - 305-348-3010 fax nemethm@fiu.edu http://www.fiu.edu/~library/index.html

Feed The Hungry -- http://www.thehungersite.com